C++ Developer, Relocation to Munich, Germany Full-time Job8 months ago - C++ - Kyiv - 292 views
C++ Developer, Relocation to Munich, Germany
- Skill needed: Experienced in Embedded C++ (ideally the latest C++ 14 standards, but it's not mandatory)
- Customer: the end customer is German automobile company.
- Project: Brand new technology related to autonomous car platforms.
- Practical issues: The employment starts with one-month work trip to Munich, where the employees will work at the customer. (The trip is organized and paid for)
- Language: English is mandatory, German a plus but not required.
- Technical interview: conducted over the phone or via google hangouts.
- Code test: code test conducted online (takes approximately 2h). If they will conduct it successfully (We will give instructions and important tips), they will continue with them in the process.
- Relocation to Munich: The company will take care of this, book flights and accommodation etc.
- Relocation to Finland is optional (Relocation to Finland is not needed. Actually, it would be even better for customer if some employees can stay in Munich.)
Salaries (gross amount)
Basic level developer: ≈ 5960 EUR/month
Experienced developer: ≈6332 EUR/month
Team lead: ≈ 6700 EUR/month
The salaries are presented before taxes.
Please, send resume to [email protected]
Contact via https://www.linkedin.com/in/valentyntymoshenko